My predictions for 2023 Spaceflight milestones

 In my previous article I outlined the important milestones that would be reached in 2023, as well as their forecasted dates. But as we all do everything in spaceflight is subject to many delays, so in this article I will share my predictions for when these milestones will occur.

Starship OFT - Q2

Vulcan first launch - Q2

Furthest Rocket Lab recovery milestone - Catch and recover 

Number of worldwide orbital launches - 201-224

Furthest Starship recovery milestone - No landings

Starliner CFT - Q3

Number of successful lunar landings - 1

Furthest Milestone for Ariane 6 - Tests at the pad

Furthest Milestone for New Glenn - Hardware at the pad

Who will launch Sub-orbital tourists - Blue Origin

Comments

  1. Nice list of an informed Nostradamus take on spaceflights. I wonder how many got negatively impacted by the recent economic turmoil, cost of leaving crisis on budget and development issues. Also those who failed may not have a shot anymore due to economical constrains.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts